In this course, you'll learn:
- 🤗the culture and etiquette of conversation and critique in the U.S.
- 🗂️how to organize a critique
- 🗣️how to make small talk
- 🏆strategies to succeed and build confidence
The course includes:
- 📝an interactive course workbook
- 💬many sentence starters (useful phrases for critique and conversation)
- 🇺🇲️pronunciation tips
- 🎞️captions on all the videos to make it easy to follow along
After completing this course:
- 🛠️You'll have the tools to share your ideas, opinions, and passions at work using English.
- 🏃♂️You'll be able to use the strategies provided to jump in, keep up, or reframe a conversation if needed.
- 🤩You'll be an active part of the group and feel more confident and excited about joining conversations and sharing your ideas with colleagues.
This course is for all types of artists and designers:
I love teaching English for art and design! The mission of Artglish is to help artists and designers to express their creative visions in English. I have worked with many beginner-level students, and it’s such a joy to see them make the change from being frustrated and shy to talking passionately about their art and design work. It makes me very proud to see my students succeed.
There are many great online English teachers, but not many of them have my experience in art and design. Knowing how to talk about art is a special skill, and I’m happy to share my knowledge with you so that you can express your ideas more effectively in English.